What should I do when Internet speed is slow and images are not shown?
Internet speed is slow or error occurs with images.
An accumulated data cache1) can slow down your internet speed or cause image errors.
1) What is Cache?
Cache means temporarily saved data. It helps to reduce loading time when you use the same information.
However, accumulated cache will can slow down the operation as time passes.
How to fix
1. Reset the browser to its default.
1) Open Internet App.
2) Select Option Button on the Internet App.
※ Option button may be located at upper right or upper left corner of the screen depending on the setting.
3) Tap Settings from the list.
4) Tap Advanced.
5) Tap Reset to Default on Advanced menu.
6) Tap Yes and the data cache will be deleted.
2. Clear Data/Cache
If log-in information, bookmarks, and unnecessary caches are not removed, errors may occur and internet may slow down.
Please clear internet app cache and data.
1) From the Home screen, open App
2) Select Setting from the list.
3) Go to General and tab Apps.
4) From Downloaded tap, slide left to view ALL.
5) Tap Clear data and Clear cache.
※ Clear data will remove all bookmarks and saved internet settings.
If your internet is still slow after you clear cache, internet connection may be using 3G network depending on your phone plans.
Please check with your service provider.