Why is my electricity bill higher than usual?
■ Electricity bill is high.
■ Electricity bill may differ depending on a frequency of door opening/closing, amount of stored food, and a place of installation.
How to fix
▶ How to calculate energy bill
1. Annual energy bill = Monthly figure (kWh/month) × 12 Months × cost per unit of electricity 1)
* 1) Refer to your electricity provider for cost per unit of electricity (Can fluctuate)
· Annual energy cost of a refrigerator = 32kWh/month × 12 Months × cost per unit of electricity
· Annual energy cost of a water purifier = 18kWh/Month × 12 Months × cost per unit of electricity
· Annual energy cost of a refrigerator and water purifier = 38.6kWh/Month × 12 Months × electricity unit cost
2. Please check electricity consumption as the electricity bill may be cumulative.
3. Please refer to your electricity supplier for further information.