Why there is rubber smell on the back of the refrigerator?
· There is rubber smell on the back of the machine.
1. New products smell rubber.
2. Rubber smell can be generated from heat of the compressor.
3. The machine works for long time when it is new.
1. It’s normal to smell rubber when the product is new.
2. Rubber is attached to the compressor to prevent noise when the compressor is hot so rubber smell comes out, so it is normal.
3. New machines work longer in the beginning to reach ideal cooling performance so the compressor is more heated to rubber smell is there, it is normal.