Why does Front load washing machine is making loud noise?
1. Front load is making loud noise
1. The washing machine is overloaded.
2. The machine is unleveled on the floor.
3. The drum holder bolts in the back of the machine weren’t removed.
4. The hoses in the back of the machine are hitting the back during drum rotation.
5. The drain filter is clogged or have dirt.
6. Metal objects are hitting the inside of the drum as coins…..etc.
1. Make sure that the machine is not overloaded.
2. Make sure that the machine is well leveled and balanced on the floor.
3. Make sure you remove the drum holder bolts on the back of the machine.
4. Make sure that the hoses on the back of the machine are 2 Cm far of the back to avoid hitting sound.
5. Make sure that the drain filter is clean and not containing any dirt.
6. Remove metal objects out of your clothes before you start the cycle.