Why the dishwasher is making bad smell?
1. The dishwasher is making bad smell.
1. The unit is new and there is chemical smell.
2. Food remains makes bad smell as well.
How to fix
1. In new units it is normal for new units to emit odors the first few times they are operated.
2. Customer should make sure that the bottom of the machine doesn’t has any food remains.
3. Recommend for customer to leave door slightly open after every cycle so that remaining water will evaporate and prevent odor.
4. Clean the drain filter.
5. Also to remove odor, run an empty cycle with either 1 cup of vinegar placed upright in the upper rack of the dishwasher, or using a dishwasher tub cleaner.