No warm air during heating (Preheat)
1. Indoor unit does not blow warm air when heating starts.
2. The product is preparing for heating.
Indoor fan will not run until the unit reaches a certain temperature to prevent blowing cold air.
3. Please check if a preheat icon appears on the remote controller.
Refer to product display on the wired remote controller.
4. If an outdoor unit has been left in a cold environment and unused for a long time, preheat may take longer.
Preheat defrost icon (water drop-shaped)
will appear at bottom left corner of the wired
Installed in an open area Rear-side view
(On a support) (A heat exchanger and grilles)
- Frost growth - Defrosting, thawing frost - Defrosting complete
- No frost or residues