- Brightness : 2,500cd/m² (Typ)
- Life Time : 50,000 Hours
- Bezel : 6.5 mm (L/R), 9.0 mm (T/B)
- Depth : 83.5 mm
- Interface : HDMI(2) / DP / DVI / RJ45 / IR / RS232C / USB / External Speaker Out(L/R)
The brightness has been increased to 2,500 cd/m2 compared to the previous WX30 model, making the 55XS2B the ultimate screen for outdoor visibility.
Fan-less Noise Reduction
The 55XS2B is a perfect choice for in-window environment by removing cooling fan. Its noise level is under 25dB which runs as quietly as a recording studio (30dB).
Advanced Local Dimming
The backlighting in specifi c areas of the screen can be controlled to increase contrast and provide a clearer image.
QWP (Quarter Wave Plate)
FPR (Film-type Patterned Retarder) technology is embedded with a QWP which enables clear visibility even when the viewer is wearing polarized sunglasses.
The slimmer depth saves space for installation and makes the enclosure design slimmer.
|Screen Size||49" Class (48.50" measured diagonal)|
|Resolution||1,920 x 1,080 (FHD)|
|Brightness (Typ., cd/m²)||2500|
|Input||HDMI(2), DP, DVI-D, Audio, USB|
|Output||DP, External Speaker Out (L/R)|
|External Control||RS232C In/Out, RJ45, IR Receiver, Pixel Sensor|
|Bezel Width||6.5mm (L/R), 9mm (T/B)|
|Monitor Dimension (W x H x D)||1,092.7mm X 626.4mm X 83.5mm|
|VESA™ Standard Mount Interface||600mm x 400mm|
|External Media player Attatchable||No|
|Safety||UL / cUL / CB / TUV|
|EMC||FCC Class "A" / CE / KC / VCCI|
|Content Management Software||SuperSign W|
|Control and Monitoring Software||SuperSign C|
|Basic||Remote Controller (including battery 2ea), Power Cord, HDMI Cable, Manual (ESG&EIG)|
|Optional||WM-L640V(Landscape Wall-mount), WM-P640V(Portrait Wall-mount), KT-SP0, AN-WF500 ** Stand is not available|
- Global XF2B,XS2B Installation Manual Rev02.pdf
- Signage Information Rev01.pdf
- 49XF XS2B Installation guide 150915.pdf
- Japanese 49,55XS2B Owner's Manual REV00.zip
- Japan_webOS1.0_User Guide manual_REV00.zip
- N_America XF2B XS2B Owner's Manual REV02.zip
- WorldWide XF2B,XS2B Owner's Manual Rev04.zip
- XF2B XS2B.zip
To access more technical documentation and downloads, please visit the LG B2B Partner Portal.