Category : Grape Leaf (Ac-1)
Weight Limit : 1.0 kg
Utensil : Microwave-safe bowl
Food Temp : Room
1. Cook onions, garlic, tomato, tomato paste, and lemon juice in a lightly oiled frying pan until lightly browned.
2. Add cooked rice, vegetable mixture, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
3. Place grape leaf on a flat surface and place 1 1/2 spoonfuls of the rice mixture in the center of the leaf. Wrap rice mixture with leaf.
4. Put all wrapped leaves in rows into a deep and large bowl and add water. Cover with plastic wrap.
5. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu and press start to cook.
6. After cooking, serve with sour cream or as desired.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.