ARABIC MENU_ Kabsa
- chicken, cut into 8-10 pieces1.2kg
- large onion, finely chopped1EA
- garlic cloves, minced3EA
- tomato puree1/4cup
- tomato, chopped1EA
- medium carrots, chopped2EA
- grated nutmeg1Pinch
- ground cumin1Pinch
- ground coriander1Pinch
- salt & freshly ground black pepper1EA
- hot water2cup
- chicken stock cube1EA
- long grain rice (don’t rinse or soak)200g
- slivered almond, toasted1/4cup
Category : Kabsa (Ac-3)
Weight Limit : 0.5 ~ 1.0 kg
Utensil : Microwave-safe bowl
Food Temp : Room
1. Cook chicken, carrots, tomato sauce, garlic, onion and butter in a lightly oiled frying pan until lightly browned.
2. Place the cooked chicken mixture into a deep and large bowl and add rice, water and spices. Cover with plastic wrap and vent.
3. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu and press start to cook. Stir at least twice during cooking.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.