What is the frost in the freezer?
1. Frost builds up in the freezer.
1. Frost can form when door is not closed tightly in humid summer weather or when cool air leaks.
2. It is due to encounter of hot air (outside) and cool air (inside) when door is opened and closed, and occurs more frequently in summer or
monsoon season as humidity level is higher.
3. The phenomenon will disappear when weather gets cool.
4. Sudden formation of frost is usually due to a door not closed tightly.
How to fix
1. Check stored food and shelf assembly to see if the door can be closed firmly.
2. Clean frost on the ceiling with a dry towel before use.
[Frost and icicles in the freezer]