Is it normal if there is a gap between TV screen panel and cabinet?
1. There is an open space between TV screen panel and cabinet.
1. There is an empty space between panel and cabinet on LED and LCD TVs, but this is not an error.
When IPS panels with better viewing angles are used, a space is kept to prevent image tailing (image reflection) by an impact.
The empty space helps to absorb impact on panel.
How to fix
1. It is normal to have an empty space that meets regulations between LED and LCD TV panel and cabinet.
1. S-IPS panel provides a wide viewing angle to offer high quality at any angle.
2. S-IPS panel and VA panels are commonly used for LCD TV.
S-IPS panel used by LG is advanced version of previous IPS panel. LG provides S-IPS panel around the world with its world-class technology.
3. Comparing to VA, generally S-IPS is known for ghost – free image, color accuracy for bright colors and energy-efficiency
due to its wider viewing angles and faster response time.
4. S-IPS Panel can deliver accurate colors and excellent details in Digital Broadcasting programs with its stable liquid crystal structure
that offer a wider viewing angle.
5. S-IPS panel do not show tailing or ripple effect on display when touched.
Unlike other panels, S-IPS can provide accurate viewing images for digital broadcasting programs due to fast panel recovery.