1. Check using softener.
Water softeners can be used to remove stains inside dishwasher. Softener settings should be adjusted according to water hardness for an effective washing.
※ How to set up a water softener.
1) Contact your water provider to check water hardness.
Check with a tester enclosed in a manual.
(Place the tester in water for 30 seconds. Take it out, shake it. Check its color after 1 minute.)
2) Read setting value corresponding to a number of color changes
(hardness of water) on table.
3) To change the settings, please press Power and Half Load at the same time. Press the Half Load button to adjust hardness setting. Press Delay Start button to save the setting value. (A dishwasher is initially set a [H00].)
<span style='color: black; font-family: "맑은 고딕"; font-size: 9pt; language: en-US; mso-ascii-font-family: "맑은 고딕"; mso-fareast-font-family: "맑은 고딕"; mso-bidi-font-family: +mn-cs; mso-color-index: 1; mso-font-kerning: 12.0pt; mso-style-textfill-type: solid; mso-style-textfill-fill-themecolor: text1; mso-style-textfill-fill-color: black; mso-style-textfill-fill-alpha: 100.0%; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-fareast;'>
4) To refill salt, please first remove a lower rack and open a cap of the water
softener located on the left side of door.
(If salt is refilled for the first time, insert 1.5kg of salt with 1 litter of water.
Please use funnel when filling salt, and clean salt around water softener.)
2. Check how much is rinse aid used.
1) White residue(stain) is visible on cutlery and crockery and glass. The reason is the
amount of rinse aid may be insufficient, or the rinse aid reservoir is empty. So refill
the rinse aid reservoir and increase the dosage level.
2) Smearing or Water streaks appears on glassware and cutlery. The rinse aid
dosage is set too high. So Reduce the Rinse aid dosage level.
3. Tub/dishes cleaning.
Use vinegar, citric acid powder or a special detergent often to remove any white residue.
Remove all dishes and silverware from the dishwasher. Only the racks should remain in the tub.
① Place a shallow bowl in the bottom rack.
② Pour 1 ¾ -2 cups (400-500 mL) white vinegar into the bowl.
③ Run a Normal cycle,with Extra Rinse and Sanitary options. Do not use detergent.
Citric acid powder
① Measure 3 tbsp. (45 g) citric acid powder, fill the main detergent compartment with the powder.
② Run a Normal cycle, with Extra Rinse and Sanitary options. Do not use detergent.