G-MBR WATER TREATMENT PROCESS
The G-Brain by LG offers the best water solution based on three principles, high permeability, high stability and high durability. LG provides a systematic solution in all aspects of water treatment membrane technology, including engineering, construction, operations and management.See the product
Korea New Excellent Technology Certification No. 322, Verification No. 145
The G-MBR process uses LG High-Flux, hydrophilic slim sheet membranes, and adopts the G-Filter system for removing phosphorous (T-P) more. The process;. meets the recently reinforced requirements for “Water discharged from public sewage treatment facilities” under the Sewage regulation. Notably, the process can meet the requirement for a total phosphorous (T-P) amount of under 0.2 mg/ℓ, becoming the country's first advanced sewage treatment process to earn the new environmental technology certification and verification. Also, the G-MBR process allows compact installation space, and offers outstanding cost-efficiency and convenience of maintenance, operation and installation.
- Prevention of debris concentration inside the MBR
- Reduce membrane fouling and extend the cleaning cycle
- Denitrification reaction
- Minimize the inflow of nitrate nitrogen in the anaerobic tank
- Trigger the discharge of phosphorous by microbes in the anaerobic state
- Remove organic substances
- Nitrification reaction
- Luxury uptake of phosphorus
- High-efficiency separation of high-concentration liquid
- Concentrate and discharge sludge
- Reduce dissolved oxygen, thus contributing to the anoxic tank's efficient denitrification
- Return intemally
- Integrated phosphorous removal system wherein mixture, agitation, coagulation and filtering simultaneously occur
Application of Slim Flat Sheet Membranes
LG G-MBR process involving slim flat sheet membranes can retain the MLSS with diverse and high load changes (5,110~15,250 mg/ℓ, AVG 10,694 mg/ℓ). The process offers flexible processes to external environments such as 10.7~24.1°C temperatures, providing stable treated water quality.
In-Line Coagulation System
LG's In-Line coagulation system is a stable water treatment technology that can reduce membrane fouling. Because the mixing and coagulation periods can be skipped, you'll reduce capital and maintenance costs often accrued with existing technologies.See the product
Korea New Excellent Technology Certification No. 422
The In-Line coagulation system is a stable water treatment technology that can reduce membrane fouling by minimizing floc breaking of feed water. Unlike the existing process of reducing TMP and foulants by reducing the diameter of the pore, the In-Line coagulation system decreases TMP by enlarging the floc of foulant with the same pore diameter. Also, when applying the In-Line coagulation system, capital and maintenance cost are reduced compared to existing technologies because the mixing and coagulation periods can be skipped.
1Online Maintenance cleaning
- Optional per-chlorination
- Reduce chemical cleaning frequency by 20%
2Coagulant Injection (Coagulation)
- Variable coagualnt injection to control the floc size
3In-line Flocculation (Flocculation)
- Increase floc size by avoiding feed pump floc-breakage
- Less membrane fouling with larger floc creation
- Much improved flocculation efficiency compared to conventional process
4Membrane Filtration Process
- Remove suspended solids and microbe
- Keep turbidity of processed water less than 0.1 NTU
Application of The In-Line Coagulation System
- The In-Line coagulation system is a technology that can reduce membrane fouling by minimizing floc breaking of feed water.
- The increase of TMP is down by 20% in the case of normal turbidity and by 24.5% in the case of low temperature compared to the existing mixing/coagulating processes.
The Result of Korea New Excellent Technology Certification of The In-Line Coagulation System
- The pre-treatment coagulation process is simplified by skipping the mixing and coagulating periods, reducing the costs of facility and maintenance.
- The In-Line coagulation system increases the efficiency of dissolving organic matter and turbidity removal.
Please find the easy way to contact us right here if you are looking for more information or would like to give us any inquiry.