What to do when suction performance decreases:
- Turn off the vacuum cleaner and unplug it.
- Check the telescopic pipe, flexible hose and cleaning tool for blockages or obstructions.
- Check that the dust tank is not full. Empty if necessary.
- Check that dust separator is not clogged with obstruction. Eliminate it.
- Check that the exhaust filter is not clogged. Clean the exhaust filter if necessary.
- Check that the air filter of dust separator is not clogged. Clean the air filter if necessary.