Why does Top Load is not draining?
· Top Loading washer is not draining water.
1. The drain hose is installed on height more than 100 cm.
2. The drain hose is coiled or kinked.
3. Make sure that the hose is not clogged from inside.
4. The washer is unbalanced on the floor.
5. The machine might be overloaded.
How to fix
1. Customer needs to install the hose between 80 cm – 100 cm.
2. Make sure that the hose is stretched not coiled or kinked.
3. Customer needs to make sure that the drain hose is not clogged or anything is stuck inside.
4. So customer needs to check and adjust the balance of the washer.
5. Make sure that the machine is not overloaded.