Stay up to date and see what's happening in the world of LG
- Sort as you go: have separate hampers for your lights, your darks, and your gentle care items so you can avoid sorting the entire dirty pile on laundry day.
- Keep clothespins near the hamper and clip them on items to mark stains so that it’s easy to pretreat the clothes before you put them in the wash. Show your kids how to do the same—they may even enjoy it… “Pin the Clothespin on the Stain” has a ring to it, doesn’t it?
- Strategically place a hamper in the bathroom or linen closet, so that used towels and sheets collect in one place.
- Keep all your laundry supplies together—on a shelf or in a closet—and keep extras on hand, so that you don’t have to run to the store every time you need to do laundry.
- With your laundry conveniently presorted, you can squeeze in a load on a regular basis so a daunting amount of dirty clothes doesn’t pile up… Have the whole family help with the folding so it’s done quicker.
- Have the kids decorate their hamper with fabric paint, markers, some rhinestones or patches. Let them make it their own!
- Get into the groove: blast your favorite music as you do the laundry—or, perhaps, get lost in an audio book.
- Decorate your laundry room to make it more appealing: a colorful rug, some kids’ art, and/or decals can go a long way in brightening your laundry experience.
- Have a sock folding competition: dump all the clean socks on the couch or bed and race with the kids to see who can match them up quicker. Whoever pairs the most socks wins!
- Start a “Most Wanted Socks” bulletin board in your laundry room! Pin lone socks to the board so you can quickly identify their missing twins when they turn up.