27" Class Full HD IPS LED Monitor (27" Diagonal)

• 27MP35HQ-B

• IPS - Lifelike Color Expression
  • Full HD 1080p
  • HDMI
  • Reader Mode
  • Energy Star® Qualified
IPS

IPS

IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology enchances the performance of liquid crystal displays. Response times are shortened, color reproduction is improved, and users can now view the screen at virtually any angle.

Full HD 1080p

Full HD 1080p

You’re in front of your monitor for hours on end. Make the most of your time, with an LG Full HD LED monitor. The clarity of 1080p pixel resolution is a game-changer. Simply put, everything looks more detailed than standard HD and a lot more inviting.

HDMI

HDMI

HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers incredible audio/video quality and single-cable convenience. This monitor includes an HDMI input, so you can connect a true high-definition source, such as a high-end computer, Blu-ray player or next-generation videogame console.

Reader Mode

Reader Mode

Reducing blue light to help lessen eye fatigue, Reader Mode provides optimal condition for reading. With just a touch of a button, you can more comfortably read your monitor screen.

Minimal Flicker

Minimal Flicker

New dimming technology is applied to minimize the flicker level that may cause eye fatigue. With almost-zero flicker* technology, looking at your computer screen for longer periods of time can be more comfortable.

*LG's new Flicker Safe system is certified by TUV for its almost-zero flicker

ENERGY STAR® Qualified

ENERGY STAR® Qualified

Earning the ENERGY STAR® rating means that a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For monitors, it means they save energy both in standby and active (powered on) modes. ENERGY STAR-qualified monitors use about 25% less energy than standard units.

SUMMARY
Screen Size 27"
Screen Size Class (diagonal) 27" Class (27" diagonal)
Panel Type IPS
Picture Mode Yes
Intelligent Auto (Auto Resolution) Yes
Key Lock Yes
Flicker Safe Yes
Dual Smart Solution (Dual Web, Dual Display) Yes
DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT
Monitor without Stand (WxHxD) 25.28" x 1.85" x 15.35"
With Stand (WxHxD) 25.28" x 10" x 19.10"
Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) 31.34" x 18.5" x 6.22"
Without Stand Weight 9.26 lbs
VESA® Size (mm) 100 x 100
Power Cord 1
D-Sub 1
WARRANTY / UPC
Limited Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor
UPC 719192193383

Rated 5 out of 5 by It works for me Bought this monitor to go with the new Mac mini I was buying. Had read good things about it. The guy in line in front of me to check out was buying the same monitor. Said he had two of them already and they are great. He was right. It has worked extremely well for me. It's a steal at the price. Plus I remembered the quality from years ago when I worked with Lucky Goldstar before they became LG. June 1, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by HD downloaded movies don't play clear When I hooked it up thru DVI to HDMI adapter there is a 2 inch black border around the entire monitor screen but the movies were crystal clear.. With D-sub hook up full screen but movies are not clear. May 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Need 1080p this is your monitor! I bought this for one reason. To hook my Blu-ray player up to it for 1080p. I have a 720p TV but if you know video you need 1080p for Blu-ray. This LG monitor gives me a much clearer experience with the player. I know this for a fact because I bought an HDMI splitter to view both the TV and the Monitor at once. If you are have decent vision you can see the difference right away. This Monitor is easily adjustable with everything you need to get a great picture. For my purposes it is one of the best investments I've made. April 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Excellent Monitor This is an excellent monitor. It has a bright and clear picture quality. It is a plug and play system but it is also very adjustable to your liking. I purchased this LG monitor as I have a LG TV also and the quality is excellent for both. March 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Outstanding value I recently upgraded my monitor and found this monitor. The price was incredible and the performance greatly exceeded my expectations. I assumed a monitor with a price like that would have some issues. You can imagine my pleasure when I found this beauty outperformed my previous monitor many times over considering that I paid much more for the old one. February 22, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 Great product I would recommend. Does the job and a good value. January 31, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Just what I wanted This is one of the better purchases I have made in years. This monitor, to be honest, was not even on my list to buy when I went looking for a replacement for the monitor I had been using for the last 4 years. It still worked well, but I wanted to look into either a second monitor or a slightly larger model. I do some online gaming and the delay on the old monitor could get a little annoying at times. This particular model caught my eye. It was much bigger than the old monitor (which was 22"). The colors were sharp and clear. Its physical appearance appealed to me. It wasn't until I gave up on finding a suitable second monitor that I decided to take a closer look and I liked what I saw. The IPS is nice. The controls take a little getting used to but they are really very simple to use. They could be better marked but I will not consider that as a negative. Max resolution is 1920 x 1080. I am sure that there are people who would prefer a higher rez option on a 27" monitor, but this actually works for me very well. My eyesight is not the best in the world and the larger text and graphics with this resolution makes things much easier on my eyes. I have no problem suggesting this product and in fact have already done so with several of my co-workers. January 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great monitor for the price I have been using the monitor for a month. I have found the clarity much better than the display I replaced. I have been very happy with the large display area compared to most other displays. I am more productive as it is much easier to view documents now. January 2, 2015
  • 2015-08-27T13:35:54.169-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_MD05127041, prod, sort_default
2 Next>>

Does this monitor has a built-in speaker?

I connected the headphone connector into the back of the monitor but nothing comes out.

Products related to my question

Coho
United States

Please wait while more information about Coho is loaded.
Additional information about Coho could not be loaded.

There is no internal speaker. I would assume that you would need to be connected by HDMI in order for the headphone connector to be of use.
Randys55
Cincinnati, OH, USA

Please wait while more information about Randys55 is loaded.
Additional information about Randys55 could not be loaded.

No speakers.
Wingraytech1
Dallas, TX, USA

Please wait while more information about Wingraytech1 is loaded.
Additional information about Wingraytech1 could not be loaded.

I apologize, but no; our computer monitors do not contain speakers. The only connection that provides an audio signal would be the HDMI port, and only when the source signal can provide audio through the same connection.

How can I get full screen display?

I purchased an LG 27MP35HQ-B monitor, which I connected by HDMI to a Dell XPS 8300 computer. I set it up in accordance with LG's manual and replaced the Windows generic driver with the one from the DVD. However, the display has a broad black band within the bezel and its active area measures only 24in rather than the full 27in. I've gone through the menu and found nothing that seemed to help. How can I get the monitor to display full-screen?
Interested in: Troubleshooting
WDO3
Virginia, USA

Please wait while more information about WDO3 is loaded.
Additional information about WDO3 could not be loaded.

It depends on the application settings. Give the app and I'll provide the solution. If it does this on windows itself, you need to change the resolution by right-clicking anywhere on the desktop, and choosing 1920 X 1080.
Wingraytech1
Dallas, TX, USA

Please wait while more information about Wingraytech1 is loaded.
Additional information about Wingraytech1 could not be loaded.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this monitor. We would be more than happy to assist with this matter. To do so, it would help to have some additional information about the setup of this computer system and its settings. Please contact our Customer Interactive Center at 800-243-0000 for assistance.

coemgen
Coos Bay, OR, USA

Please wait while more information about coemgen is loaded.
Additional information about coemgen could not be loaded.

You need a monitor mount with 100mm VESA plate.
Wingraytech1
Dallas, TX, USA

Please wait while more information about Wingraytech1 is loaded.
Additional information about Wingraytech1 could not be loaded.

We appreciate your interest in this monitor. This model requires a mounting bracket with a 100mm x 100mm VESA Standard bolt spacing. It also requires four M4 bolts for mounting. This information is found on page 9 of your owner’s manual.

Interested in: Specifications
clm3

Please wait while more information about clm3 is loaded.
Additional information about clm3 could not be loaded.

Yes it's VESA mountable. 100mm VESA mount Capable.
Wingraytech1
Dallas, TX, USA

Please wait while more information about Wingraytech1 is loaded.
Additional information about Wingraytech1 could not be loaded.

LG 27MP35HQ B Monitor Goes into Power Saver Mode. I Can not Change

My LG 27MP35HQ B Monitor Goes into Power Saver Mode after about 3 minutes. I Can not change the setting. My manual, from the DVD, does not match what I am seeing in the OSD Menu. I have a dual monitor set up and it is my left monitor that is going into power power save.
Lourens

Please wait while more information about Lourens is loaded.
Additional information about Lourens could not be loaded.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this monitor. This device is designed to reactivate with the movement of a mouse or the pressing of any key of the keyboard. If these are not occurring, then it would be suggested to contact our Customer Interactive Center at 800-243-0000 to troubleshoot this matter.

• 2015-08-27T13:36:52.420-05:00