47" CLASS FULL HD 1080p LED LCD TV (46.9" DIAGONAL)

• 47LS4500

• Discontinued Product

• Edge LED
  • Full HD 1080p Resolution
  • Triple XD Engine
  • TruMotion 120Hz
SUMMARY
Screen Size 47"
Resolution 1920 x 1080p
Display Type LED
TruMotion (Frame Rate) 120 Hz
Screen Size Class (diagonal) 47" Class (46.9" diagonal)
Resolution 1920 x 1080p
BLU Type Edge LED
Response Time TruMotion 120Hz
Dynamic Contrast Ratio 4,000,000:1
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
TV without stand (WxHxD) 42.9" x 25.8" x 1.4"
TV with stand (WxHxD) 42.9" x 28.7" x 10.6"
Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD) 52.0" x 31.9" x 5.3"
TV without stand weight 32.85 lbs
TV with stand weight 37.48 lbs
Shipping weight 38.58 lbs
VIDEO
Triple XD Engine Yes
Picture Wizard II Yes
Intelligent Sensor Mode Yes
AUDIO
Speaker System 1 Way 2 Speakers
Audio Output (Watts - THD 10%) 10W + 10W

Rated 5 out of 5 by I have zero problems. I would recomend this TV. This is a great TV. Picture is wonderful. I would buy again. April 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by This tv suits my very needs Found this TV to be perfect in size for my rec room. Has good clarity, color and sound. Have had this TV for 1 month now and am enjoying my TV watching in luxury ! It was very easy to assemble and to carry into the house too as it is light. It also fit easily into the car back seats. It is all preprogrammed so it was easy to set up the channels with the remote. It comes with a DVD which gives you online instructions too. October 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great mid-level panel The speakers on this are junk, but most manufactures probably assume that a 40+ inch tv will be hooked up to a sound system anyway(as I did). So baring the speakers this panel has great video quality, a powered usb port, is fairly thin, and looks nice. September 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by This tv has an excellent picture. We love the picture on this TV. The clarity is exceptional! We have cable and it is comparable to HD. The menu settings take a little getting used to but other than that, We love it. And once again, we were amazed at the picture on this TV. September 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Solid tv Pros: nice picture, good price, thin, narrow bezel border around screen. Cons: When wall-mounting, rear-facing ports (including hdmi) are awkward and hdmi require 90degree hdmi cables. Shiny front bezel has "waves" in it in certain light, like the plastic is being distorted. Nice tv for the price. Looks cool in most lighting. August 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Best TV I have ever bought I bought this TV 6 months ago and since the very first day I set it up, I fell in love with this TV. I bought this LG TV for 2 main reasons, 1) I wanted an LG tv because the quality is awesome and 2) the thinness of this TV. The entire back of this tv is less than an inch thin which makes it look incredibility stunning. The quality of the picture is awesome too, I use this tv mostly for playing xbox 360 on and the HD of the tv is stunning. The 120 HZ really helps with playing fast paced games. Another cool feature about this tv is the touch touch buttons on the tv itself. Not many tvs have that feature, but it's really cool and helps keep the slim design of the tv. One of my favorite features of this tv is the TURN ON timer. You can setup the tv to turn on at a certain time everyday on a certain channel. So if you need to get up at 7am for work through the week, you can have it setup to turn on at 7am on your favorite channel to help you wake up in the morning. The only bad thing about this tv is the sound. I agree with the above reviews when they said there is a rattle when you turn the tv up too loud. I think the reason behind that is because the tv is made out of a metal and not plastic. This rattling can be annoying, but since I bought the LG soundbar for my tv, I don't have the rattling issue. May 17, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by LG 47" hd tv This is a step down from another TV we have (also LG). We are adjusting to it but expected more. May 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by LED amazing! The picture quality is visually stunning. This is my very first TV/ HD that I've purchased and I am beyond pleased with how well this product works! I would definetly recommend this product to anyone looking for great value at a great price. May 7, 2013
2 3 4 5 ... 23 Next>>

Does this TV have left and right (white & red) analog audio output jacks so that it could be plugged into my conventional stereo amplifier? (RCA type jacks)
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
Anonymous
Savannah, Georgia
Closed to new answers

This unit appears to have the digital optical sound output, but not the pair of RCA jacks that were on older TVs.
Anonymous

Anonymous

This TV has the following inputs/outputs:
RF In (Antenna/Cable) 1 (Rear)
AV In 1 (Rear)
Component Video In 1 (Rear)
(Y, Pb, Pr) + Audio
HDMI™/HDCP In 2 (Rear)
USB 2.0 1 (Side)
Digital Audio Out (Optical) 1 (Rear)
LGAnswers
This TV is supposedly 47 inches, but it specifies that it's only 44.9 inches...that doesn't make any sense to me. I can understand if it was 46.9 inches, but with over two inches of screen difference, I'm confused as to what's what.
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
amonk7
Closed to new answers

I physically measured the screen (diagonally) with a measuring tape and it was exactly 47". I don't understand why a smaller dimension is published.
WentBig
Cincinnati, OH

44.9" I am not sure why they call it a 47" class
Anonymous

TVs are classified by their diagonal measurement. So this TV's screen is 47" from the bottom left corner of the screen to the top right corner of the screen.
ed
Does this product come with stand?
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
Anonymous
Closed to new answers

Yes, very heavy duty plastic stand. Sets it about an inch and a half off the surface.
ixoye77
Nashville, TN

Yes, this TV comes with a stand.
LGAnswers

What are dimensions?

What are the screen dimensions and what are the outside dimensions of this TV?
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
Cheri
Tulsa, OK
Closed to new answers

The outside dimensions are 42 3/4" wide and 25 3/4" high.
The screen dimensions are 41" wide and 23" high.
LilRoc
WA

The dimensions for this TV are as follows:
TV without Stand (WxHxD) 42.9" x 25.8" x 1.4"
TV with Stand (WxHxD) 42.9" x 28.7" x 10.6"
LGAnswers
Can you hook up a laptop to check e-mail ? I have a Sony surround sound 400 watt, will this hook up to this model ?
Asked by another customer while visiting BestBuy.com
Melvin
Boynton Beach
Closed to new answers

Depends on your receiver on how you would hook your cabling up. If you receiver has HDMI inputs and outputs you can connect your HDMI capable devices to directly to your receiver and then connect an HDMI cable from your receiver to your TV. (That's seems like a lot of cables bleh) So, here's what I do. I have a Blu-ray player connected via HDMI to the TV and I use the optical output on the TV to connect to my receiver. (Optical Out is the same if not better quality audio experience as HDMI) If you have have another HDMI capable device to use the second HDMI input on this TV you can just connect the HDMI cable up and as long as that optical output cable is connected to your receiver you'll get high quality sound from both of your devices. Most receivers will accept optical input.
ixoye77
Nashville, TN

Yes you can hdmi is the easiest way to and if your computer doesn't have hdmi then you can get an adapter. And yes you can hook up the surround sound if you have a receiver otherwise you won't have enough connections on the tv itself
Anonymous