CONTINENTAL MENU_ Couscous
- Vegetable Mixture*1EA
Category : Couscous (Cc-1)
Weight Limit : 0.1 ~ 0.4kg
Utensil : Microwave-safe bowl
Food Temp : Room
1. Pour water, butter in a large bowl and mix well. cover with plastic wrap and vent.
2. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu and press start to cook.
3. After cooking remove bowl from oven and cover, let stand for 15~20 minutes.
4. With a fork, fluff the couscous and mix the couscous with some of the vegetable sauce.
* Vegetable mixture
15 pealed pearl onions or 2 cups sliced onions
15oz Can chick peas
2 large boiled potatoes cubed
1 sliced carrots
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 cup chopped arsley
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cans tomato sauce
1 Chicken broth
1 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons butter
1. Cook onions and butter for 5 minutes until caramelized.
2. Add carrots and garbanzo beans and cook for another 5 minutes, and add garlic, cilantro, parsley, potatoes and 1/2 tsp salt and mix vegetables.
3. In a large 4 quart sauce pan bring tomato sauce and 1 1/2 cup of water to a simmer.
4. Add seasonings and spices to the sauce then add vegetable mixture to tomato sauce and simmer for 10~12 minutes.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.