ORIENTAL MENU_ Curry Chicken
- chicken breasts, cut into chunks400g
- olive oil1/4cup
- onions, chopped2EA
- garlic cloves, crushed4EA
- ginger root, peeled1EA
- cinnamon stick1EA
- dried red chilies2EA
- tumeric powder1tsp
- tomato sauce400g
- water or stock1/2cup
- plain yogurt1/2cup
- lemon juice1tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste1EA
Category : Curry Chicken (Oc-1)
Weight Limit : 1.5 kg
Utensil : Microwave-safe bowl
Food Temp : Room
1. Add all ingredients in a deep and large bowl and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and vent.
2. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu and press start to cook. Stir at least twice during cooking.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.