How to Use LG ThinQ
■ During use, product’s registration status shows as “Disconnected” and product cannot be operated.
- This occurs when your product is receiving poor or no signal from the Wi-Fi router.
1) Check if the power cord from your product is unplugged.
- Check that the Wi-Fi router antenna is turned on.
2) Check if the router’s SSID (Wi-Fi name) and password have been changed.
- Check if the router’s SSID and password contain Korean, Chinese, and special symbols.
If there are, change the SSID or password with a combination of English letters and numbers and re-register your product.
You can use the special characters that can be typed on PC keyboard but other special symbols such as ★,●,♥ cannot be used.
3) If the router’s password has not been set or has poor security settings, your network could be accessed by many outsiders and result in weak signal.
- Is your router password at least 8 characters long?
* Customer: No.
- Your router has a risk of being hacked. I recommend using your router with WPA2 security protoc
* WEP key should be either 5 or 10 characters long.
4) Other cases of disconnection occurs with products such as CCTV that transmit large volumes of data to router and watching streaming services such as live video
and YouTube can enable poor Wi-Fi speed and weak signal strength that cause disconnection.
- I recommending installing another router if you need to use such products (CCTV).
* Refer to IEEE 802.11e standard for wireless local area networks
- Priority connection to streaming services (real-time video, YouTube)