If the dishwasher is suspected of leaking, check the water supply hose and the drain hose at first.
Use of general detergent, liquid detergent, or baking powder may cause leakage due to excess bubbles. Check your detergent.
Unbalanced installation of the product may cause leakage. Check the leveling of your machine’s installation.
1. Turn off the water tap and the branching valve before you check the water supply hose, and see if connections are correctly fastened.
2. Tightly fasten any loose or incorrectly fastened parts.
3. To check the drain hose for leakage, open the door of the sink and see if the Y connection at the bottom of the sink is leaking water.
4. If the connection is loose, tightly fasten it.
5. If the product installation is unbalanced, rebalance your machine.
This guide was created for all models, so the images or content may be different from your product.