■ Title - (Mobile/Portable/Window) I get the code ‘Co’ on the display screen. The appliance won’t turn off.
■ Problem - Error/Display screen
■ Symptom - Function code (NO, CO, HI, LO, F1~6, ㄱ, ㄴ etc.)
■ Possible Cause
- If the Auto clean mode is set in prior, with the function code of “Co”, the indoor unit may operate for certain time period even after the appliance is turned off.
Check if the Auto clean mode is on.
■ Solution or Settings
▶ Auto clean mode
- Once the operation is over, the appliance automatically dries the inside of the appliance.
When the Auto clean mode is on, the appliance will run the fan mode for certain period of time to remove the moisture from the heat exchanger.
Molds and bacteria can be formed inside the appliance if its too humid. To maintain the appliance clean, we recommend you to use the Auto clean mode.
The dryness of the internal area may depend by the temperature and the humidity condition of the ambient air.
▶LED sign for the Auto clean mode
- Status : ‘Co’ function code displayed on the screen
- Auto clean time : 10mins (the appliance will be turned off after)
▶ Remote control display
- When the Auto clean mode is selected, it will is indicated on the display screen of the remote control.
※ If the appliance is turned off while on either off timer mode or sleep timer mode, the appliance may go off without performing the auto clean function.
Information on product function can be checked through product model, and you can also call LG customer information center to get the same information.
- The end -