- (Mobile/Portable/Window) I get SP/CP/PO codes on the display screen
- Error/Display screen
- Function code (NO, CO, HI, LO, F1~6, ㄱ, ㄴetc)
■ Possible Cause
- SP,CP,PO codes will appear when the appliance is set to “Power cooling”.
Depending on the model, the name of the cooling operation may differ ; such as Ice Cool Power, Super Cool Power, Turbo-Z etc.
■ Solution or Settings
1. Power cooling function
- Discharges colder air than the normal cooling mode cools down the area in shorter time.
- The power cooling function can only be used while on cooling mode.
- The function won’t perform when the appliance is on dry mode or air purification mode.
- The speed of the wind and desired temperature will be set by the appliance automatically.
2. Function code
- The name and display method of the function codes may vary by model.
- Function codes of SP,CP,PO appear when the “Power Cooling” mode is on.
The name of the function may differ by model : Ice Cool Power, Super Cool Power, Turbo-Z etc.
- The end -