■ Title - I’m getting the code ‘On’ on the display screen.
■ Problem - Error / Display screen
■ Symptom - Function code (NO, CO, HI, LO, F1~6, etc.)
■ Possible Cause
- When the ‘air purification mode’ is in sole operation form clean air wall mounted air conditioner/2in1 bedroom wall-mounted air conditioner, the letters ‘On’ will be
displayed on the screen together with air freshness and dust level.
■ Solution or Setting
1.Clean air wall-mounted /2in1 (bedroom) wall-mounted air conditioner
- Diffuser : Produces ion to remove cigarette smokes, fine dust etc.
- Dust sensor(PM1.0)
: Detects dust particles using the high-functioning dust sensor (Basic models: sensor located
on the left side of the appliance)
For products with ‘Voice recognition’ function, the dust sensor is located on the right side.
2. When the air purification mode is in sole operation
Code appears when the air purification mode in in sole operation
Overall air cleanness shown in colors
Size and level of dust particles in the air
1) The overall cleanness of the air is shown in different colors according to its pollution level of micro dust, fine dust and ultrafine dust.
2) The diffuser will operate according to the overall air cleanness level
3. Cleaning the dust sensor
▶ Link : ID xxxxxxxxx
PM1.0 sensor detects the dust level in the air and needs to be cleaned in regular basis.
Step 1 : Check the location of the PM 1.0 dust sensor on your clean air wall-mounted air conditioner.
Basic models with air purification mode will have the sensor located on the right side of the appliance.
And some appliances with ‘voice recognition’ function will have the sensor on its left side.
Step 2 : Remove the cover of the sensor completely.
Step 3 : wet an earbud and wipe the lens. Wipe off the moisture using dry earbud.
Step 4 : Close the sensor cover.
- When the ‘air purification mode’ of the clean air wall mounted air conditioner/2in1 bedroom wall-mounted air conditioner is in sole operation,
the letters ‘On’ will be displayed on the screen together with air freshness and dust level.
PM1.0 sensor detects the dust particles in the air and needs to be cleaned in regular basis.
- The end -