LG TWINWash™ WORLD'S 1st WASH & SPIN
TWO LOADS AT THE SAME TIME*
TWINWash™ is a washing solution that has never existed before. It is all about efficiency, helping you get more clothes cleaner in less time by washing two separate loads simultaneously.
See more about the Optimized Careopen
Big Load with TrueSteam™
The TWINWash™ front loader powerfully and hygienically washes your heavy soiled laundry with its TrueSteam™ Technology.
Small Load with Delicate Wash
TWINWash™Mini is the perfect size for hand wash or delicates. No need to wait – you can run small loads as often as you like to stop laundry from piling up.
Cut your laundry time in half!
Now you can finish two loads of laundry in 49minutes with LG TWINWash™
* Main Washer (Based on 12kg model ; Half Load 6kg) Tested by Intertek :
Cotton Cycle with TurboWash option is finished within 49 ± 5％minutes.
* Mini Washer (Based on 2Kg model ; Max Load 2kg) Tested by LG Lab : Light Soil Cycle is finished within 49 minutes.
Ergonomic Design to Help You
The TWINWash™ makes its easier to do your laundry in many ways, starting with less bending for your back and knees. The higher top washer is more ergonomic to load.
If you miss to put laundry during washing, just press "Add Item" and add any laundry from small socks to big jacket. Whichever washing cycle you selected, door can be opened* immediately (about 3 sec)** during washing.
* Depending on the clothes amount and fabric type, door lock may not be released.
If water temperature is higher than 40℃, door lock is not released for safety.
** Release duration time is less than 3 seconds.
99.9% Allergens Reduced
TrueSteam™ technology activates Allergy Care, Refresh. Improve your quality of life by maintaining a healthy, allergen-free environment.
Laundry at the Speed of Life
TurboWash’s combination of quick soaking water spray and filtration motion means washing time can be reduced to just 49 minutes, but with an improved powerful wash performance.
* Tested by LG Lab, 3.5kg of laundry, Normal Cycle with TurboWash option is finished within 39 ± 5% minutes.
* Based on Main Wash only and the result may vary by country.
6 Motion DD
Optimal Wash for Fabrics
Select a wash program and 6 Motion Direct Drive technology moves the wash drum in multiple directions, giving fabrics the proper care while getting clothes ultra clean.
Inverter Direct Drive
Less Vibration, Less Noise
Not just one but two high-efficiency Inverter Direct Drive motors enhance washing performance and durability but without the noise and vibration. Plus, the motors dissipate less energy, reducing electricity consumption.
Washer and Dryer in One
LG's all-in-one washer and dryer is another of our leading appliance technologies. Save space in your home and make more room for your family.
Save Water, Save Time with EcoHybrid
EcoHybrid technology saves water or shortens the drying cycle. Select either Eco dry mode, which uses no water for Condensing, or normal dry mode to shorten the entire drying cycle and reduce energy costs.
Smart Convenience with WiFi
SmartThinQ™ technology lets you operate or monitor your laundry from anywhere, anytime. You can track energy consumption or use Download Cycle to add a whole range of newly developed wash cycles during the washing machine's entire lifespan.
See more about Pre-Installation Checklistopen
1. For TWINWash™ installation, it needs 750mm x 1,800mm x 1,350mm (W x D x H) at least.
2. To plug in a TWINWash™, it needs two grounded outlets at least. If you need to extend the connection cord by using multi-tap, it also should be grounded.
3. We recommend to use over 15A circuit breaker for stable operation.
4. In case of some models having drain pump, it needs 32mm diameter when using STANDPIPE to install drain hoses.
5. We recommend to supply 1 bar water pressure at least to wash the laundry without time delay.
Smart Diagnosis™ quickly troubleshoots almost any minor issue before it becomes a bigger problem.
QUESTIONS? LET US HELP
Simply choose a support option from the icons below:
Add "01229307777" to your phone
contact & connect to LG Customer Service via WhatsApp
Saturday ~ Thursday from 09:00 am to 08:30 PM
Friday~ National Holidays from 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Call an LG Support Representative on
Saturday~Thursday From 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Fridays~National Holidays From 08:00 AM to 05:30 PM
No time to chat?