- A dryer can turn off when it is connected to an extension cord or a amp rating of the cord is 10A.
When Child Lock is engaged, all buttons on the dryer will be locked.
- Wrinkle Free feature is a convenient feature when users cannot take out laundry after drying.
When this feature is activated, a tub will rotate intermittently for 10 seconds every five minutes
after drying is complete. It may appear that a cycle is finished.
- If a laundry detergent or fabric softener is used with a dryer,
a short circuit can occur and a circuit breaker may trip.
How to fix
- When a number of electric appliances are connected to an extension cord, power may be cut off due to
overload. It is recommended to connect a dryer into a single grounded power outlet.
- Buttons on a dryer can be used normally when Child Lock is deactivated.
When engaged, a heater will not work and a drum will rotate intermittently.
Progress can be checked on display.
- Please do not use a detergent or a fabric softener with a dryer.