1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with EasyClean™

• Sensor Cooking
  • EasyClean™ Interior
  • Round Cavity
  • Eco-On Feature
Senses Optimal Temperature for Fast Results

Senses Optimal Temperature for Fast Results

Sensor Cooking technology senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance to help provide optimal heating performance.

EasyClean®

EasyClean®

With the new EasyClean® interior, you can have quick and high performance cleaning inside and out without using chemicals.

Round Cavity

Round Cavity

LG's innovative round cavity optimizes interior space in a standard size. The round cavity is easier to clean as there are no hard to reach edges.

One Touch Settings

One Touch Settings

Makes it easy to cook and warm a variety of foods- from a cup of coffee to chicken nuggets.

Core Features

Core Features

ADA Complaint Microwaves

ADA-Compliant Microwaves (Counter Top)

ADA standards for accessible design are in part dependent upon the height at which a microwave is installed.

CAPACITY
Oven Capacity 1.5 cu. ft.
OVEN FEATURES
Clock / Timer Yes
Completion Beeper Yes
ADA Compliant Yes
SAFETY FEATURES
Child Lock Yes
MATERIALS/FINISHES
Available Colors Smooth White (SW), Smooth Black (SB), Stainless Steel (ST)
DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT
Interior (WxHxD) 15 21/32" x 10 7/16" x 15 27/32"
Exterior (WxHxD) 21 7/8" x 12 1/2" x 17 7/32"
Shipping (WxHxD) 25 1/10" x 15" x 23 3/10“
Net Weight (lbs) 36.8 lbs
Shipping Weight (lbs) 41.4 lbs
WARRANTY/UPC
Limited Warranty 1 Year Parts and Labor (Limited) 10 Years Limited on Magnetron
UPC 048231 318853

Rated 4 out of 5 by Overall good product Overall good product, only problem noticed so far is the size/coloring of the writing on the controls, little hard to read. August 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by A lot to like about this Microwave Very high capacity for the overall size. Really like the look of the product. It could use a lighted keypad and the finger prints are hard to keep off. August 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Really like this microwave The rounded interior is so easy to clean. There are settings to soften butter and cream cheese. Food heats and cooks evenly. I wish I'd bought it years ago. July 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Has great features I really like everything about this microwave except the face plate (controls) do not light up. I have to turn on overhead lights to see what I am pushing outside of that, I really like it. July 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Quality product, good price and clean lines I'm very pleased with the functions: heats in less time than my previous microwaves, the thaw feature works very well. I love the rounded interior which gives more room for different size bakeware and makes cleaning easier. It's smaller than my other on the outside but inside is actually larger. Looks nice on the counter My only change would be the volume of the signal at the end, it's a little loud, but that may a personal thing. I do like that it signals again about a minute later so you don't forget you have something that's ready. I'm very pleased with this purchase. August 2, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by great features, like microwave, hate touchpad! I like all the features of this microwave, the easy clean and sensor cooking and the round cavity! It is a good size too. But--the only thing I don't like is the touchpad. It does not have a light behind it and I have to get out my phone light to use it at night. I am taking care of my father (91) and he goes to bed at 8:00 p.m.--if I want pop corn I have to turn on overhead light to use microwave or use my phone light to see the touchpad. Very annoying. Unless it is supposed to have light and it is broken? June 18, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Good Value, Good Features I looked for a microwave that had good size for a good price. This unit even has self cleaning! June 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Good microwave Microwave very easy to use - wish the keyboard lighted up - because difficult to read keyboard at night June 3, 2015
  • 2015-08-27T13:35:39.408-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_85, tr_85
  • loc_en_US, sid_MD05040491, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 Next>>

Contro Panel on LCRT1513ST

I recently purchased this Microwave Oven and could almost swear that the Control Panel had background lighting, or lit up when making entries. The instruction manual makes no mention that the panel is lighted? Only the top screen lights up.

Can you please confirm if this units Control Panel is lighted? I'd hate to remove it and take it all the way back to the retailer before being certain.

Your prompt response will be appreciated.
Interested in: Troubleshooting

Products related to my question

2 years ago
ajcanal
Miami, FL, USA

Please wait while more information about ajcanal is loaded.
Additional information about ajcanal could not be loaded.

No, the control panel does not have a light behind it.
Gender: female
NanL
New Orleans, LA, USA

Please wait while more information about NanL is loaded.
Additional information about NanL could not be loaded.

The only thing I can see is a feature to turn of the LCD display to preserve energy. There is no backlit panel.
Pinkfl2511
Audubon, NJ, USA

Please wait while more information about Pinkfl2511 is loaded.
Additional information about Pinkfl2511 could not be loaded.
-1point

We regret the confusion this device appears to have caused. The LCRT1513ST has not been designed with a lighted control panel.
2 years ago

what do you mean by round cavity? Do you have photos of it?
Interested in: Specifications
redwingman57

Please wait while more information about redwingman57 is loaded.
Additional information about redwingman57 could not be loaded.

The back of the microwave is curved instead of flat. Allows for larger plates or bowls to turn on the turntable. Also, easier to clean.
Gender: female
CandyK
West Branch, MI

Please wait while more information about CandyK is loaded.
Additional information about CandyK could not be loaded.

The inside isn't rectangular. Instead the back half is a semi-circle. This is great - it doesn't take away any usable space, it is way easier to clear (there are no corners), and since they don't count this space in their measurements the inside is bigger than you'd think given the listed cu ft.

BTW, I don't recommend this microwave. It has one serious design flaw. While everything else is great, the buttons are very difficult to read under standard lighting, as there's very low contrast between the black background and the grey text. It has turned out to be a major annoyance.
wxyz
Chicago, IL

Please wait while more information about wxyz is loaded.
Additional information about wxyz could not be loaded.

The corners are rounded.
User submitted photo
Nadine

Please wait while more information about Nadine is loaded.
Additional information about Nadine could not be loaded.

does this oven have an interior light?

Interested in: Specifications
Cydnight
Indiana

Please wait while more information about Cydnight is loaded.
Additional information about Cydnight could not be loaded.

Yup!
2 weeks, 1 day ago
cyber3dx
Los Angeles, CA, USA

Please wait while more information about cyber3dx is loaded.
Additional information about cyber3dx could not be loaded.

We appreciate your interest in this microwave oven. There is a baseless lamp in the ductwork of this unit. If it goes out, then it would be recommended to obtain the assistance of a qualified service technician. To make service arrangements, you may either contact our Customer Interactive Center at 800-243-0000, or you can check our Repair Provider Lookup on our website, at http://www.lg.com/us/support/repair....
1 month, 3 weeks ago

All websites referencing this microwave state the exterior height of the LCSC1513ST to be 12 1/2", yet the manual claims the exterior height is 14 7/8". Which is correct?
Interested in: Specifications
DPab

Please wait while more information about DPab is loaded.
Additional information about DPab could not be loaded.
-1point

My microwave's height is 12 7/16". That includes the rubber feet.
Gender: female
NanL
New Orleans, LA, USA

Please wait while more information about NanL is loaded.
Additional information about NanL could not be loaded.
+2points

How do I use the sensor touch operation to reheat food?

The owner's manual says the sensor touch operation will guide me to reheat food but I don't know which of the 6 categories to select to reheat a plate of pasta, or a plate of chinese food, or pizza, or a casserole. How do I use the sensor touch operation to reheat foods such as these?
Overworked
Lakeside, CA, USA

Please wait while more information about Overworked is loaded.
Additional information about Overworked could not be loaded.

We appreciate your interest in this microwave oven. The 6 items listed on the Quick Sensor Touch Table are those for which the unit has been designed and tested. We cannot make recommendations on any other food item, as this unit has not been programmed to any additional specifics.

-3points