We have loved our new refrigerator!
The double doors are really nice as is the bottom freezer. Both are quite spacious including great space in all the doors.
March 5, 2014
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1. Capacity - I can put so much in this! Recently had a party and it stored three 9x13-10x15 casseroles, one 9" round, and a 12-pack of soda in addition to four days' worth of groceries for my family of six and the usual condiments and such. I can keep four gallon jugs across the bottom door shelf. The split top shelf gives essential flexibility for tall items without sacrificing all of the second shelf; eggs and other shallow items still easily fit under the lowered side. I use my chest freezer a LOT less with all that this freezer can hold.
2. Real-life storage - the crispers are the full size I'm used to from my previous, 20-year-old fridge. (Shop for fridges and you'll see how few have decent-sized crispers.) You can actually put in long things like celery. The full-width deli easily holds all the deli and cheese (and then some) my large family requires.
3. Freezer - The freezer has two drawers for easier access to everything. The bottom drawer is deeper and has an adjustable divider that keeps things organized in their place. Both are solid, not wire, meaning debris isn't going to fall through where you can't get at it.
4. Built-ins - Love the recessed LED lights and integrated temperature controls. Really opens up the full capacity of this fridge when you don't have half of the top shelf interrupted with a huge unit for light bulbs and temperature adjusters.
5. Speaking of temperature adjusters - digital controls mean you know what temp you are actually setting. No arbitrary 1-10 scale. Separate freezer control allows better fine-tuning. Keeps temperature steady.
6. Appearance - 33" wide, it's a great option for the small- to average-sized kitchen. Smooth front and texture-free handles are SO easy to keep clean. Together with a slightly bowed front, it would look as good in a contemporary setting as it does in my vintage-styled kitchen.
7. Cleanability - The inside is also easy to clean with removable door bins, shelves and drawers.
The only cons thus far:
I do find it a bit noisy compared to my old one. A high-pitched whine similar to but less annoying than a florescent fixture. I can hear it when I'm in the kitchen, but not when I'm in the next room.
And I have no use for the bottom door shelf that is sized for juice boxes; this allows me to set my other door shelves lower and with greater spacing, giving me more space for the things I use.
February 26, 2014
Led lights are nice. Freezer drawers work well. Seems to be very well built.
February 21, 2014
Purchased refrigerator one month ago.
The stainless steel is beautiful. Easy to clean.
Very happy with large storage area on the door and in the freezer.
Easy to move shelving and to clean.
I looked at quite a few others but kept coming back to this.
I would recommend this refrigerator.
It is a beautiful addition to my kitchen remodel.
I’m very happy with the purchase and delivery.
December 22, 2013