1. SmartShare PC SW(DLNA)
To use DLNA, the PC needs to have Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials.
DLNA stands for Digital Living Network Alliance.
You can enjoy video/audio/photo contents in PC/server using Home Networking on big and high-resolution TV screen.
[PC requirements for installing Nero MediaHome 4 Essentials program]
- Windows XP (Service pack 2 or later),
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (Service pack 2 or later),
Windows Server 2003 (Service pack 1 or later)
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista 64-bit version (application runs in 32-bit mode)
- Windows 7 64-bit version (application runs in 32-bit mode)
- Hard drive space: more than 200 MB
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD SempronTM 2200+ processor
- Memory: more than 256 MB RAM
- Graphic card: more than 32 MB, resolution of at least 800 x 600 pixels and at least 16-bit
color settings supported
- Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- DirectX 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006) or later
- Network environment: 100 MB Ethernet, Wireless LAN WLAN (IEEE 802.11g) or later
2. SmartShare PC SW(MediaLink)
To use MediaLink, the PC needs to have PLEX.
With Media Link, you can enjoy contents(Movies/Music) stored on PC on LG Smart TV with convenient UI.
[System requirements for installing PLEX]
- Minimum requirements
PC with at least 1.6 GHz Intel Core Duo Processor and Windows XP SP3, minimum 512 MB
- Recommendations for HD Content transcoding (720p and 1080p)
PC with at least 2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo Processor and Windows XP SP3, minimum 2 GB of
Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Network requirements
ADSL/Cable/Wi-Fi Internet connection for media metadata output and update
Wired network: Ethernet network with 100 Base-T or 1000 Base-T
Wireless network: Recommends uncongested 802.11n & supports media play on wireless