50" CLASS FULL HD 1080p LED LCD TV

• 50LS4000

• Discontinued Product

• Direct LED
  • Full HD 1080p Resolution
  • Triple XD Engine
  • TruMotion 120Hz
SUMMARY
Screen Size 50"
Screen Size Diagonal 50.0"
Resolution 1920 x 1080p
Display Type LED
Resolution 1920 x 1080
BLU Type Direct LED
Response Time TruMotion 120Hz
Dynamic Contrast Ratio 4,000,000:1
VIDEO
Triple XD™ Engine Yes
Picture Wizard II Yes
Just Scan 0 % OverScan HDMI™: 1080p/1080i/720p, Component: 1080p/1080i/720p, RF: 1080i/720p
Aspect Ratio 6 Modes (16:9/Just Scan/Original/4:3/Cinema Zoom/Zoom)
Intelligent Sensor Mode Yes
AUDIO
Speaker System 1 Way, 2 Speakers
Audio Output Power (Watts - THD 10%) 10W + 10W
Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP) Yes
Dolby® Digital Decoder Yes
Virtual Surround Yes
Sound Mode 5 Modes (Standard/Music/Cinema/Sport/Game)
Clear Voice II Yes
Mute (Normal/2 Level) Normal
SPECIAL FEATURES
SimpLink (HDMI CEC) Yes
AV INPUTS/OUTPUTS
RF In (Antenna/Cable) 1 (Rear)
AV In 2 (1 Side, 1 Rear)
Component Video In(Y, Pb, Pr + Audio) 2 (Rear)
HDMI™/HDCP Input 2 (1 Side, 1 Rear)
Digital Audio Out (Optical) 1 (Rear)
RGB In (D-Sub 15 Pin) - PC 1 (Rear)
PC Audio Input 1 (Rear)
USB 2.0 1 (Side)
CABINET / ACCESSORIES
Swivel 20º/20º
VESA Compatible 400mm x 400mm
Remote Control Standard
POWER
Power Supply (Voltage, Hz) 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
Standby Mode 0.3W

Rated 5 out of 5 by excellent quality lcd display with many features i own lg appliances, but this is my first lcd display purchase from the company. this is an excellent quality product as i would expect. The display is easy to set up, color rendition is perfect, there's no "stuttering" during fast paced action scenes, and it has lots of interface options. it's cool to be able to use it for web surfing, as well as playback from my hero3 cam too. July 17, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Very satisfied Even though I'm not a technology savy individual. I asked friends who are and there opinion of this model was positive. It was easy to assemble (minimal required) and install. The picture quality and sound is excellent. Because of the 50" screen size I feel like I'm in the front row of a drive in theater when I watch it from my sofa. I highly recommend this product. it was a great value of the price. April 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Top Notch performer This TV has an unparalleled picture quality, excellent sound, and very easy to set up--I would heartily recommend this unit !! April 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pristine picture! This is my first time buying a lg television and i must say it was well worth it!. Beautiful vivid picture with many user options in the menu to adjust to your liking.The usb connection is able to play almost every video format icluding MKV! Surprisingly the built in speakers are quite loud considering i haven't installed the home theater system yet. I have this tv connected to my PS3 for gaming and watch netflix and the picture is flawless i highly reccomend this to everyone looking for a good tv! April 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great picture, easy setup. Bought in Jan. 2013 based on reviews and comparison in store shopping. Everything I was looking for- great picture and better sound/speakers than previous thin screen TVs. I did add a safety bracket strap because it is wobbly in the base on a cabinet. March 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great for Family Movie Night Very pleased with the picture and sound, I will be buying a LG sound bar to add to our TV March 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by EXCELLENT! Want a couple more !! We were pleased beyond our furthest expectations by this excellent product and it's top notch, top quality, incredible picture, sound, and overall operation. We were extremely pleased with our new LG purchase to the extent we are planning on replacing other TV's in our home with nothing but LG's !! Need at least two more !! Very much an outstanding quality for your money-actually, incredibly excellent quality even if had paid more for product. Very pleased customers indeed and, will be buying more LG TV's...!! March 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Everything I expected It is everything I eected at a great price ror4 what you get. March 5, 2013
2 Next>>

Specifically an LG brand soundbar or home theater unit?
Anonymous
Altoona, PA, USA

Yes there is, I havent got it yet but the reviews look great
KEVYDO
Sinking Spring, PA, USA

Please wait while more information about KEVYDO is loaded.
Additional information about KEVYDO could not be loaded.

Gender: female
John77
Louisville, TN, USA

Please wait while more information about John77 is loaded.
Additional information about John77 could not be loaded.
-4points
the website lists two HDMI ports, but other reviewers are saying it comes with 3. which is it?
Jay1

Please wait while more information about Jay1 is loaded.
Additional information about Jay1 could not be loaded.

The description discloses that it has two but I found a third one
mrmansir
Chicago west suburbs

Please wait while more information about mrmansir is loaded.
Additional information about mrmansir could not be loaded.

It has two
Noles123
Naperville, IL, USA

Please wait while more information about Noles123 is loaded.
Additional information about Noles123 could not be loaded.
Need dimensions info. please...Model # 50LS 4000
Interested in: Specifications
ebfol

Please wait while more information about ebfol is loaded.
Additional information about ebfol could not be loaded.

31x46x3
MrDre

Please wait while more information about MrDre is loaded.
Additional information about MrDre could not be loaded.
+2points
Interested in: Specifications

Products related to my question

Marcifer

Please wait while more information about Marcifer is loaded.
Additional information about Marcifer could not be loaded.
-3points

Plays video files
Flaxseed
Springfield, IL, USA

Please wait while more information about Flaxseed is loaded.
Additional information about Flaxseed could not be loaded.
-2points

reading PAL DVD

just bought the LG50LS4000. tried to play my DVDs from Europe and Asia and i see that the TV seems not able to read NON NTSC dvds.
it is quite suprising today as most brands are multistandard, and I did not suspected this could heppen with this TV. Is there any action possible in the Setup to allow PAL standard readings?
jerome

Please wait while more information about jerome is loaded.
Additional information about jerome could not be loaded.

Our offices, in the United States, do not have product parts information for France. In order to obtain such information, it is recommended to check our subsidiary’s website, at https://wws.lg.com/fr/support/inscr... .

-1point