130g frozen puff pastry(defrosted), 100g salmon fillet(chopped), 1/2 onion(chopped), 1 boiled egg(chopped), Salt and pepper to taste, 1 egg yolk
(Weight Range 0.3kg, Glass tray)
CIS: Use Popular Menu No.5
1. Add salmon, onion, boiled egg, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
2. Roll pastry out to 2 mm thickness on a flat surface and place salmon mixture over half of the pastry. Fold and seal edges.
3. Brush pastry with beaten egg yolk and place on a parchment paper.
4. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu, press start to cook.
5. When BEEP, turn food over immediately. And then press start to continue cooking.
OBS_MEMBERSHIP_MSG AED *obsMembershipPrice**obsMemberShipLinkEnd*
OBS_MEMBERSHIP_MSG AED *siblingMembershipPrice**obsMemberShipLinkEnd*