Can underground water used for a water purifier? (Filter type varies by model)
1. Can I use underground water for a water purifier?
1. The water purifier is designed to filtrate tap water.
2. Please do not use underground water as it can cause a filter blockage or malfunction.
1. 1st step: Sediment filter
- The filter removes organic matters, rust flakes, and contaminants in water to protect parts such as a tap water valve.
2. 2nd step : Pre-carbon block filter
- Activated carbon is manufactured by burning coconut shells.
The filter removes residual chlorine and volatile organic compounds.
3. 3rd step: UF membrane filter
- The filter filtrates bacteria and microorganism of 0.2 micrometers and allows minerals to pass.
4. 4th step : Post-carbon block filter
-The filter is equipped with high-performing activated carbon that is effective for removing volatile organic compounds.
It also helps to remove odor and enhance taste of water.