ORIENTAL MENU_ Flapjack (Koutaba)
- brown sugar114g
- porridge oats280g
- plain flour55g
Category : Flapjack (Koutaba) (Oc-5)
Weight Limit : 0.7 kg
Utensil : Heat-proof glass dish on the rack
Food Temp : Room
1. Melt the margarine, sugar and golden syrup over a low light until melted and combined.
2. Take off the heat and add the porridge oats and plain flour and mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into a greased glass baking dish.
4. Place glass baking dish on the rack. Choose the menu and press start to cook.
5. After cook, cool enough and cut into some pieces.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.