How hot is the side of the refrigerator?
1. Side walls of the refrigerator are hot.
1. It is because of hot line pipe installed on sides by extending condenser to prevent dews forming near the door.
2. The product may get hotter as condensing is more difficult when temperature rises in summer.
How to fix
1. When the product is used for the first time or in summer, compressor runs longer to make cool air and generates much heat. It is a normal
phenomenon and not a defect of a product. In summer, the product may repeatedly gets hot and cool due to low heat radiation.
2. Install the refrigerator when air circulates well and keep distance of 5 centimeters from back and both sides of the wall.
※ As a vehicle motor appears to be hotter in summer, refrigerator can also be found hot when temperature rises in summer.
Keep distance between the product and walls during summer and cleaning dust from the back of the product also helps to cool (When it
is too hot, place a fan behind the refrigerator to face the bottom).