To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
Ask your questions. Share your answers. Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question.
Where could I buy the USB-C magnetic connector for charging and wired connectivity?
Asked by: Cabinox
We are unsure of the device you are describing but would be happy to get more information from you. Please take a moment, at your convenience, to contact us directly via Twitter @LGUSSupport or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA/ ^CP
Answered by: ChrisPSM
Date published: 2019-11-06
Will this phone be available for unlock carriers or T-mobile users? And when?
Asked by: Hasaidre1
Unlocking a cell phone has been legal since the Unlocking Consumer Choice and Wireless Competition Act was signed into law on August 1, 2014. The bill allows you to use the LG G8X ThinQ™ | AT&T, Model # LMG850UM1AAG3BKY with any wireless carrier and allow you to choose your wireless service provider and prevent wireless providers from restricting mobile phones to operating only on certain networks. The current law largely applies to carriers who use GSM technology such as AT&T and T-Mobile. Devices for carriers who use CDMA technology, such as Verizon and Sprint, cannot be switched to a GSM network, and vice versa. Also, wireless carriers may not let consumers unlock their phones without a valid reason, especially if they are under a previously signed contract and thus are under an obligation to fulfill the terms of the contract. You can verify this with AT&T since the phone is an AT&T phone...^IFV
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2019-11-04
It says dual screen included but you said we have to purchase it. Which is correct?
Asked by: Jashan
It is free with the free lg phone I'm ordering it now
Answered by: hacates77
Date published: 2019-11-05
Is this phone actually coming with the second screen??
Unable to compare products. Click "clear all" to compare different product types.
*Parts and accessories shipping cost may vary.
*Prices, promotions and availability may vary by store and online. Prices subject to change without notice. Quantities are limited. Check with your local retailers for final price and availability.
Do more of your thing on AT&T’s network coupled with the LG G8X ThinQTM Phone (LMG850UM1.AAG3BKY) featuring an OLED display, advanced cameras, premium audio features and more:
• Screen – A 6.4" OLED FullVision™ display unleashes your premium content with striking clarity, beautiful contrast and vibrant color on an edge-to-edge display that makes this device nearly all-screen.
• Battery – With our long-lasting 4,000 mAh battery* you’ll be sure to get the most out of this phone, especially when paired with the breakthrough LG Dual Screen™ that lets you do more at once.
• Enhanced Audio – Plug in wired headphones/speakers into this phone to unlock the DTS:X 3D Surround Sound with crisp, clear audio that seems to come from all directions**. Even without earphones, you can still get a uniquely balanced 2.4W stereo sound audio experience directly from the speakers on the LG G8X ThinQ. Even audio recording for videos has been taken to a new level with the ASMR Recording feature.
• Powerful Cameras – With a 32MP front camera, a standard 12MP rear camera, and our next-level 13MP rear Super Wide Angle camera boasting a 136-degree field of view (our widest yet), you can capture epic selfies, sweeping landscapes, beautiful architecture and huge group shots.
• Elegant Design – Smooth, contoured glass graces this device with a modern look, all while expertly placing our powerful cameras under the screen for a seamless and flush exterior.