How to Clean Your Smartphone
Cleaning your smartphone – while always recommended – is now more important than ever. It’s estimated that we touch our phone every 12 minutes, so our hygiene needs to extend to the device we use most.
• Use 70% Isopropyl Wipes, cleaning all surfaces of the phone.
• Apply Alcohol onto a clean lint-free cloth, wipe down all surfaces of the phone.
• Ethanol wipes are an effective alternative to Isopropyl wipes.
• Be sure to test a small area of the phone before fully cleaning its entire surface.
• Submerge your smartphone in water.
• Use alcohol concentrations greater than 70%.
• Use bleach, ammonia, compressed air & hydrogen peroxide.
• Leave residue that could lead to electrical short or damage device.