To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater).
Add items to your wishlist so you can easily find them when you return to LG.com. It's an easy way to keep track of that special something you've had your eye on or save gift ideas for friends and family.
Added Wall Mounting Services Your professional will place your wall mount and hang your TV on the wall of your choice. Please add a wall mount if you don’t have your own mount. Mounts must be compatible with TV.
Notify Me When Available
Enter your email address below to receive a notification as soon as this item is back in stock.
Enter your Email
Please enter a valid email
Your email was received. We will let you know when this product is back in stock.
Thank You for your Inquiry
A member of our Sales team will be in contact with you shortly.
Usable memory varies depending on software versions and settings; at most 18.35 GB for LG Xpression® Plus 3.
3,500 mAh (non-removable)
Up to 12 hours*
USB Type C
Up to 14 Days*
Actual battery time may vary depending on network connectivity and application use.
What people are saying
Rated 4 out of
Excellent budget phoneAs a person that goes through a lot of phones because of various reasons I have had a lot of budget phones that really seemed ...well budget. The LG K400 feels and acts like an upper tier phone. Also I play alot of games and the graphics and speed are exceptional in this phone. Massive expandable storage etc. are not things I have come to expect in a budget phone . I had a k40 ( expression plus 2) and loved it so I decided to try the 3 and so far it has not let me down and is quickly becoming my favorite budget LG . Keep up the good work LG those of us that buy budget phones are glad at least one company values the consumer that makes an average living and provides us with a quality product
Date published: 2021-03-17
Rated 5 out of
SleekVery nice phone. I love how nice LG allows me to be able to create a very sleek and awesome looking theme. Great price with such wonderful features.
Date published: 2021-03-16
Rated 2 out of
Major Flaw For MeI bought this phone on 10/08/20 to replace my 3 year old LG Phoenix 3 which was having issues. This phone has a major flaw. It does not notify me when I get a text message, email, missed call, etc. No sound, no Icon, no blink LED when I receive the above mentioned things. I have to check the phone constantly to see if I have received anything by opening the apps...frustrating! The LG Harmony 4 has the same problem. These two phones are the same just used by different carriers. The reviews on the Harmony say there is not a fix for this problem. I never had a problem with my Phoenix except for poor carrier signal and it was a much cheaper phone! I bought this phone to get a better signal and it does. The rest of the features and tons of apps, I don't need...just want notifications. Is there a fix for this LG?
Refer to the detailed Warranty information delivered in your product packaging.
If you need Repair Service, submit an online
Request a Repair or
Please have the Serial number of your product and proof of purchase ready.
Out-of-warranty service fees may apply for diagnosis, parts, and labor.
ASK & ANSWER
Ask your questions. Share your answers. Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question.
Does this phone not notify you of a missed call, text or etc
Asked by: ken knies
If there is a missed call, the status bar at the top of the screen on the LG Xpression® Plus 3 | AT&T, Model # LMK400AKR displays an icon of a black phone with a right angled arrow pointing to the left.To view missed call details, drag the status bar downwards. You can also tap the green phone icon on the home screen and tap Call logs...^IFV
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2021-09-29
Is this phone better than the core?
Asked by: Redman1951
Regrettably, we are not familiar with the "core" and will need some clarification about it....^IFV
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2021-01-28
so how do i get my text messages to pop up in my notifications? sometimes i get them and sometimes i dont even know i have a text till i go to my messages
Asked by: ash19
Tap 'Notifications' on the settings screen for the LG Xpression® Plus 3 | AT&T, Model # LMK400AKRAAG4TNH then customize the settings as desired...^IFV
Answered by: Ivanf
Date published: 2021-08-19
What is it called in the LG K series
Asked by: Flip tip pip
The LG Xpression® Plus 3 | AT&T, Model # LMK400AKRAAG4TNH is not a "K" series phone...^IFV
^Actual battery time may vary depending on network connectivity and application use.
Prices, promotions and availability may vary by model, store, and online. Prices subject to change without notice. Quantities are limited. Check with your local retailers for their final price and availability.
The LG Xpression® Plus 3 from AT&T is designed with your busy life in mind. Whether for work or for play, this powerful smartphone makes multi-tasking seamless. The Xpression® Plus 3 delivers with its crystal clear display, superior audio, video and storage capabilities, impressive battery life and advanced messaging ability. Discover all of the innovative features including:
• Superior display. Elevate the way you view everything with the crisp picture quality and stunning 6.1" HD+ FullVision™ Notch display. Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, games and apps in a whole new way with next level display quality that simply makes everything better.
• Pro-style tools. Up your picture-taking game with state-of-the-art camera features that let you create, edit and share just like the pros do. From Beauty Shot that offers an adjustable setting that softens facial features to Gesture Shot that initiates selfies with a simple hand gesture, the Xpression® Plus 3 puts you in the driver’s seat - with everything you need to create stunning photos, portraits, action shots and video. Capture the moment with the self-timer feature that makes it possible to get everyone in the shot (including you!) with its 10 second timer for both pictures and video.
• Multi-camera options. View everything from a whole new angle with the 13 MP/W5 MP rear dual cameras with auto focus and flash and 8MP front-facing camera with front-facing flash. Store all your favorite pictures and video with the peace of mind of 32 GB of user memory and 2 GB of RAM.
• Voice & Audio. Enjoy the power of DTS:X 3D Surround Sound that delivers a totally immersive audio experience – for bold and crystal clear audio for conversations, streaming and listening to all your favorite music. House and organize all your favorite music too with its customizable music library.
• Long lasting battery. Get the seamless smartphone experience you want with the large 3,500 mAh battery that gives your device the power it needs for uninterrupted communication, streaming and creating.
But there’s more! Explore all that’s possible with the LG Xpression® Plus 3 and be sure to browse the entire collection of LG AT&T Mobile phones and all the latest accessories.