Subject : Things to check when Audio is to low/weak
■ When there is difference in volume among channels though you didn’t turn volume up/down.
Check if “ auto volume” is On.
- If you are using set-top-box. Auto volume and Smart Sound Mode are not provided.
How to fix
■ Non-Smart Product
■ Set the Auto Volume’On’.
■ Set the Clear Voice and Smart Sound Mode’Off.
- Auto Volume feature adjusts the volume appropriate for each channel automatically so that the volume is consistently set.
- Clear Voice feature is one that makes the voice of characters clear.
- If the sounds other than the voice, such as background music, is no clea, set the clear voide "off"
- If you are using Smart Sound Mode, the sounds optimized for each content is automatically set and the sound quality may change , which will lead to difference in volume among channels.
* This feature is provided for some models
1. [Home or Smart] ▶ Setting ▶Sound ▶ Volume Mode ▶ Auto Volume : on
2. [Home or Smart] ▶ Setting ▶ Sound ▶ Clear Voice : off
3. [Home or Smart] ▶ Setting ▶ Sound ▶ Smart Sound Mode : off