How can I clean inside?
1. How to clean inside.
1. Make sure a power cord is unplugged before cleaning.
How to clean a light wave oven/microwave
1. When cleaning exterior, do not use benzene or paint thinner.
Apply a glass cleaning detergent on a cloth or sponge to clean the front glass.
2. After using Steam feature, remove water from a water tank and drain before cleaning.
3. Apply a neutral detergent on a soft sponge to wipe inside of an oven. Clean with a dry cloth.
When an oven is not cleaned for a long time, grease can linger making it difficult to remove them and cause odor.
4. When cleaning oven cooking utensils.
1) Wash with a neutral detergent and dry.
2) Let a tray to sit in water for 30 minutes and wash with a cloth or a sponge.
(Do not use a metal scouring pad or steel wool.)
3) Use a sponge for a broiling pan. Do not use a metal pad as coating can be damaged.
How to clean a light wave oven
1. With steam
1) Use Steam Clean feature under Multi Clean. Put a detergent on a soft sponge to clean.
Wipe 2-3 times.
2) Cleaning immediately after cooking helps to remove food odor.
▶Multi-clean feature (Applicable to steam lightwave ovens)
- Steam Clean : Soak old stains in a cooking room with steam and clean.
- Clean Steam generator : Used to clean water stains in a steam generator.
- Dry cooking room : Used to dry the cooking room when humidity is high after steaming or steam cleaning.
2. For lightwave ovens without Steam feature
1) Put detergent on a wet sponge and wipe from the ceiling.
2) You can easily clean around and under the heater by rubbing along heater layers and
wiping out with a damp cloth 2-3 times. Deodorization can also be used after cleaning.
3. LG Smart Lightwave oven app
1) Available for Android phones.
2) Search LG on the Play Store and download LG Smart Lightwave Oven app.
3) App offers a quick access to tutorials on how to use or clean the oven and a variety of recipes.