How should I install an oven?
1. Precautions for installing and cleaning lightwave / microwave ovens
1. All lightwave ovens and microwaves
(QR model for ovens: MA921MBS / MA921MBN / MA921NWS / MA921NBS)
How to install
1. Install on a firm and even surface.
2. Check an oven’s position.
If it is placed on a sink or steel product, noise level can be higher.
3. Installation in an open area is recommended for ventilation, however if it is difficult,
keep a minimum distance of 20 centimeters from the top and 10 centimeters from left, right, and back of an oven
to prevent deformation and malfunction.
4. As an oven can interfere with TVs or radios to cause unstable video or noise, keep 4-meter distance.
※ Do not install in an enclosed cabinet.
5. Avoid placing a heavy object or a lace-decorated cover on top of an oven.
It may cause injury when the objects fall or malfunction due to overheating.
6. Plug in a power cord to a grounded 220V power socket.