MUSIC FLOW UNABLE TO CONNECT TO
Speaker won’t connect to Wi-Fi network.
- Cannot connect to home Wi-Fi network
■ Are other devices connecting to home network fine?
- If no, configure AP router to broadcast SSID, extend IP address distribution and ensure you
have correct password to access & connect. Find out whether AP router running latest
manufacturer firmware version, if not, locate, download and install.
- If yes, ensure SSID is visible from device attempting to connect and password is correct.
Extend the range of IP address distribution on AP router.
■ Check the SSID and password of your router as well as Wireless Mode.
1. Check if the SSID and password of the router are correct according to the guide of Music
Flow Player application when connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
2. If a router is set at 802.11ac mode, reset it to 802.11n before using it. For more information
on router setting, refer your AP router user manual.
3. Ensure smartphone and speaker ate attempting to connect to the same home network.
4. If you purchased a speaker from overseas, set the channel of router to the range of 1 to 11
which is 2.4GHz bandwidth channel. For more information on router setting, refer to the router