NO COOL AIR COMING OUT OF AC UNIT
No cool air during cooling
■ When air conditioner set temperature is higher or equal to that of the current room temperature,
the cooling will stop and air circulation will start.
▶ If cool air does not come out
1) Check temperature settings on the remote controller.
2) Check the room temperature.
3) If the room temperature is lower than or equal to the set air conditioner temperature, set a
- As the room temperature reaches the desired temperature, cooling will stop and air circulation
Repeat the steps until a desired temperature is reached.
▶ When cool air does not come out even when the set air conditioner temperature is lower
than the room temperature
- Cooling will start when the temperature of a room the unit is installed in is higher than the
temperature set on the air conditioner unit.
Room temperature is detected by a sensor inside the product.
Differences in temperatures may occur depending on the location.
- Room temperature on the remote controller and room temperature detected by the air
conditioning unit may differ slightly.
1) Set temperature at 20°C on remote controller.
2) Check if cold air comes out in four minutes after changing temperature settings.
3) If yes, set a lower temperature until a desired temperature is reached.