How can I use LG QUICKMEMO+?
The QuickMemo+ feature allows you to capture screen shots and use them to create memos. You can also insert a reminder, location information, image, video, and audio.
Capturing and Drawing on a QuickMemo
1. From a screen you’d like to capture, drag down the notification panel
2. Tap QuickMemo+
3. Use your finger to draw on the screen
4. To select different drawing options, Tap the Pen icon
5. Select the pen type you’d like to use
6. Select a color
Note: you can also change transparency and line thickness on this screen
7. Tap outside the menu to save your changes
8. Tap the Erase icon
9. Use your finger to erase on the screenshot
10. When finished, tap the Check mark icon
11. Select where you’d like to save your image
Adding text to a QuickMemo
1. From an open QuickMemo+, tap the Text icon
2. Enter your message
3. Tap the Check Mark icon
Sharing a QuickMemo
1. From an open QuickMemo+, tap the Menu icon
2. Tap Share and select the app you want to use to share
To Add a Reminder, Weather, and Location
1. Tap a memo to open.
2. At the bottom of the memo:
- Tap Add reminder
Note: An active data session is required to add weather and location information.
The following options are available when editing a Screenshot:
Press the top arrows to Hide the bar and crop the screenshot.