“Insufficient storage on music flow product” message appears, what should I do?
“Insufficient storage on music flow product” message appears.
Model: NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350, LAS650M, LAS750M, LAS950M
If there is insufficient memory space when sync music library, this message appears.
Try reset speaker, and then re-sync music library.
How to reset speaker
Press and hold “ADD [ ]” button until you hear beep sounds twice
▶ For sound bar, "RESET" is displayed on the display window.
How to sync music library periodically
1) Run the Music Flow Player application on your smart device.
2) Select [Settings] > [Music Library].
3) Tab the switch in the right side of [Sync Schedule].
4) Set the desired day of week / time on bottom of [Sync Schedule].
5) Select [OK] to complete settings.