Video recording stops while recording UHD video due to phone heating
■ 5 minutes recording limit in UHD (it can be less than 5 minutes due to the camera scenario)
■ Ultra-high-definition(UHD) recording is large size(3840 x 2160) recording. It can heat up the phone.
If the battery temperature reaches high temperature due to UHD recording, the phone power may go off or AP may be damaged.
How to fix
1. UHD Recording limitation:
When UHD is set, Video recording is limited for 5 minutes, due to high temperature and video quality issue.
2. FHD or HD resolution for long-time recording:
We encourage users to use FHD or HD resolution for long-time recording because UHD recording is limited for 5 minutes
and causes the phone to heat up.
- When UHD is set, Video recording is limited for 5 minutes, due to high temperature and video quality issue.
- Toast pop-up is provided at 04:55 point of recording. (just before recording stopped.)
(after G3 models with UHD)
- The specific temperature may differ depending on the models.