How do I connect my TV to a Digital Amplifier?
Connect the digital amplifier’s digital sound input terminal and TV’s optical digital sound output terminal
with an optical cable.
- Output from the digital amplifier should support the sound format.
Connect the product to a Dolby digital converter or a 5.1 channel amplifier for the best experience.
How To Use
When connecting to a home theater system with a HDMI cable or connecting to a external sound device,
set TV speaker as external speaker as follows. When speakers of the TV and the home theater system or
the external device work at the same time, it will create an echo.
1. Press Settings and then Sound. Select Speaker Output and Optical digital/HDMI ARC.
2. Turn on the connected device.
- Also refer to the manual of the audio device that you are connecting.
- Before connecting this product to other devices, turn off all devices and pull the plug.
- Adjust the sound volume of the receiver as the sound output of this product is broadband. A sudden high-pitched sound may damage the speaker.
- Connecting TV’s 「 optical digital sound output 」 terminal with the digital amplifier’s digital sound input terminal and connecting TV’s sound input terminal and the digital amplifier’s analog sound output terminal will create a loop and damage the sound quality. Remove one of the two connections (Same for the home theater system).