How do I use the 'Sensor Dry' feature on my LG laundry dryer?
How to use
1. Turn on the dryer
- Press the POWER button to turn on the dryer
2. Select a cycle
- Turn the cycle selector knob to select the desired sensor dry cycle
3. Select cycle modifiers
- Use the cycle modifier buttons to adjust the settings for that cycle
4. Select cycle options
- Set any other desired cycle options
5. Begin cycle
- Press the START/PAUSE button to start the cycle. The dryer will start automatically. You will hear two beeps to confirm the settings have been stored.