What should I do when my dishwasher smells inside?
How to fix
■ Cleaning a filter
- A regular filter cleaning increases overall washing performance and prevents various errors and odour.
▶ How to clean a filter
1) Take a lower rack out and separate the filter assembly.
2) For a dishwasher with 12 plate setting capacity, disassemble the first filter by rotating it counterclockwise and
pull the rest assembly upward.
3) Remove food residues from the filter and wash it in running water.
4) Please wash the filter gently.
5) Reassemble the parts in a reverse order.
6) If not properly assembled, the filter will not be able to collect food residues thus reducing washing performance.
Please periodically clean the filter, otherwise odour may occur.