What audio formats do MusicFlow speakers support?
You can play the files in mp3, wma, flac, m4a, aac, ogg, and wav formats.
For mp3 or wma formats, sampling frequency is 32- 48 kHz, and for flac format, it supports up to 192 kHz, 24 bit.
- Even if the conditions above are satisfied, audio files might not be played depending on the features of a file or media server.
- a file with DRM applied cannot be played.
- Depending on the conditions of use, 192 kHz / 24 bit high-quality audio files might not be played normally because of large file sizes.
- Wired connection is recommended when playing a high-quality audio file.
- In the group play, it is recommended to use speaker with wired connection as a master. (Master is a speaker that is at the top of the connected speakers list.)
- When you are playing multiple high-quality audio files with more than two speakers, audio might lag.